HIGH CFM AIR CONDITIONING
Cahill offers environmental control solutions to help you protect your project from changing weather conditions. Regardless of the climate or the time of the year, this versatile unit will allow you to control temperature and humidity while performing crucial operations on construction, painting, and coating projects.
Through a cyclic fridge drying process of heating and air conditioning, temperature and humidity can be effectively controlled based on the projects needs. The simple and intuitive controls make the environmental control unit as easy to operate as a home thermostat.
Inquires will be replied to within 24 hours.
- Total Gross Capacity: 12 tons
- Motor: 5hp
- Air Flow Range: 1,500 to 4,500 CFM
- Single Point Power Supply: 460V/3PH/60HZ
- Connections: Single point Series 16 Cam-Lok Connections
- Unit Full Load Amps: 28.7 A (460V)
- Generator Size: 30kW/40KVA
- Length (Base): 95 1/2” (80”)
- Width: 35”
- Height: 72 5/8”
- Unit Weight (Estimated): 2,200 Lbs.
- Compressor Type: Scroll
- Single Copeland Scroll Compressor
- Evaporator provided with a single direct drive plenum fan with 5hp TEFC motor
- Condenser provided with twin direct drive plenum fans with 5hp TEFC motor
- Rated cooling air flow of 4,000CFM of recalculated air
- Hydrophilic coated, non-lanced condenser fins
- Hydrophilic coated evaporator fins
- Stainless steel hardware
- Stainless Steel drain pan
- Unit capable of operating between +35°F – 115°F ambient temperatures